CHAUFFEURED TOYOTA ALPHARD LXV PREMIUM RATES
- Inclusive of professional LXV Premium features, Professional Driver, use of the car, fuel, toll and parking fees, driver's meals.
|Package||Metro Manila||Outside Metro Manila|
|Airport Transfers (One way transfers)||Php 8,000||-|
|6 hours rental||Php 11,000||-|
|10 hours rental||Php 15,000||Php 17,000|
|Additional hour||Php 1,000||Php 1,200/hour|
SPECIAL LAST MINUTE BOOKING DISCOUNTS
Contact us for discounted rates.
Your booking with NEOSSIA INC (Manila Alphard Rental) is conditional upon you, the Renter, accepting our, the Company’s, terms. If you do not agree with any part of them, you must not proceed with your booking. By confirming that you wish to book a vehicle and driver with us, you indicate that you have read and understood and accepted the relevant terms. If there is any part that you do not fully understand, or if you have a query about the vehicle hire or any other service or product, please contact us.
BOOKING THE CHAUFFEUR DRIVE SERVICE
You can book via the website’s online booking feature or by calling our office. Once you have made your booking request we will acknowledge it and request documentation and a deposit. You must provide the documents and deposit before the booking is confirmed.
Please provide as much information as possible as to the location of your first pick up destination and any landmarks nearby to assist us with locating you. Please also provide your planned itinerary and details of your final destination to assist us with providing you with the best service.
If you have already completed a booking without supplying your flight or address details, you can send the details via email or by calling our office during regular office hours.
If you wish to make changes to your booking you can do so via email or by calling our office.
You must provide us with all the relevant payments and agree to these conditions before we commence our service as outlined below.
Our regular office and delivery/pick up hours are 9am to 7pm weekdays and 8am to 6pm weekends.
BEFORE WE COMMENCE OUR SERVICE
We require you to scan and email at least two (2) forms of Government Issued identification prior to confirming your booking.
To secure the booking you must pay a 50% deposit via bank deposit or PayPal (credit card and debit card). Before the commencement of the service, you must settle full payment of the rental by cash or PayPal. If you wish to pay by credit card, please request a PayPal invoice prior to the commencement of your booking so that the payment can be completed prior to the driver and vehicle leaving our garage. Only cash balances can be accepted by the driver. Any deposits paid by you for this booking will be deducted from your final balance.
Chauffeur Driver Service will not commence if you cannot make the required payments.
Agreement of Conditions
The service begins at the commencement time specified in your booking. Service time is calculated from the commencement time to the time you return to the final destination as specified in your booking. If you arrive at your final destination any more than 5 minutes past the hour, the full overtime rate will be charged. The overtime rate is ₱ 200.00 per hour for Metro Manila and ₱ 300.00 per hour for Out Of Town and cannot be discounted if the full hour is not used.
- If you book the 5-hour service any additional time requested is subject to availability and charged at the hourly rate. Extensions must be approved by the driver and paid in full by cash at the end of the service.
- If you book the 10-hour service any additional time requested is subject to availability and charged at the hourly rate. Extensions must be approved by the driver and paid in full by cash at the end of the service.
- If you wish to book an extended/overnight service, you must contact us for a customized quotation based on hours and location of travel.
- If there are any weather conditions that prevent you from returning with the vehicle, the overtime rate still applies.
- You shall provide the driver with a meal during a 10-hour service booking and a meal during any overtime if it falls during a meal time.
Please ensure you request an official receipt for all payments given to the driver at the completion of service.
You hereby agree not to:
- Allow use of vehicle by an unauthorized driver;
- Allow use of vehicle in a willful or wanton manner;
- Allow any driver to drive vehicle while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs or other substances which would impair driving ability;
- Allow use of vehicle for any act of felony including transportation of drugs or contraband;
- Allow vehicle to tow or push anything, to carry persons or property for hire or to engage in a speed contest;
- Allow anyone to make any changes to the vehicle including repair of any panel damage or tampering with any of the mechanical items;
- Allow use of Driving License if obtained by fraud or misrepresentations;
- Allow use of vehicle off regularly maintained roadways;
- Allow use of vehicle to carry hazardous or explosive substances;
- Allow use of vehicle to transport weight in excess of vehicle's maximum payload capacity/overloading;
- Allow use of vehicle where insufficient clearance of height or width exists;
- Allow use of vehicle to any driver who does not know how to operate a stick shift driven vehicle/manual transmission (if vehicle has manual transmission);
- Allow use of vehicle which will result in improper loading;
- Allow anyone using the vehicle to leave the vehicle without removing the keys or closing and locking all doors, windows and the trunk of the vehicle;
- Allow use of vehicle when there are more passengers to occupy the vehicle than there are seat belts and/or it will violate the Child Restraint Laws;
- Allow use of vehicle to transport goods in violation of customs regulations or other illegal manner;
- Allow travel to Banaue, Mt. Province, Aurora and other areas where roads are not passable for vehicles;
- Allow vehicle to be taken on inter island trips;
- Allow vehicle to be used during natural calamities, excessively heavy rains, storms or flooding;
- Allow use of vehicle by driver who may cause damage to the vehicle, persons or property as result of reckless misconduct;
- Allow the incorrect fuel type to be used;
- Allow the vehicle to be cleaned with harsh chemicals or rough brushes;
- Allow anyone to tamper with any electrical equipment fixed to the vehicle;
- Allow anyone to misuse emergency or panic buttons if installed in the vehicle;
- Allow anyone to smoke inside the vehicle; and
- Allow any animals to be inside the vehicle at any time.
Your basic service fee includes all local taxes, unlimited mileage within Metro Manila and a professional driver.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
Your basic service fee does not include fuel, toll fees, parking fees, additional extension of service charges, driver meal for a full day service and driver accommodation if required.
You will be required to pay a cleaning fee if the vehicle requires more than the usual standard cleaning on its return to restore it to its pre-rental condition, allowing for fair wear and tear.
AT THE END OF THE SERVICE
You hereby acknowledge that the vehicle’s fuel tank is full at the commencement of service (or at the time the vehicle left our office/garage to your desired delivery location). You must have the fuel tank filled at the point of your final destination.
If you return to your final destination earlier than the expiration of the rental period or use the vehicle for less than the allocated time, you will not receive any credit whatsoever for unused rental time.
Upon violation of any condition of this contract, we may demand immediate return of the subject vehicle.
We accept no responsibility for and shall not be liable in respect of any loss, damage, alterations, delays or changes arising from civil strife, industrial disputes including air traffic control disputes, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of roads, airports or ferry ports, cancellation of scheduled flights or financial failure of airlines.
The subject vehicle remains the property of NEOSSIA INC at all times. In case of default by you on any of the terms, we reserve the right to immediate repossession of the vehicle and all the expenses will be borne by you. We have the aback right to pull out the rented vehicle at any time and place in case you have failed to renew the contract and failed to pay the obligations.
Any dispute or legal action arising out of or in connection hereof shall be filed in the proper courts of Makati City, to the exclusion of other courts.